Sunday, July 22, 2012

Reflecting

For the power point presentation I felt pretty comfortable with everything except the voice thread. That was a new experience for me. But despite my hesitation, it worked out quite well and I found it to be very user friendly. That worked out well for me except I don't like the way I sound on it. What didn't work so well was that you lose any animations that you put into your power point. I would like to see that come across when you use the voice thread. The only thing I would do differently next time is wait until I don't have a cold to narrate my presentation. I will probably use the voice thread in my future career. I think it adds a lot to your presentation when you cannot be there in person. Overall I found this assignment to be interesting. Karla Brewer week 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment