Sunday, July 15, 2012

Course Reflection


The information I have learned in this class so far has been very beneficial. I just took ENG 101 in the spring to prepare for this class. The knowledge that I have on things like being positive in a message will stick with me.  I have also gotten on Twitter, which I thought I would never do. I have not used it much after that assignment, but nonetheless, it got me to open my mind. I have learned how important Social Media is for business. Something we did in the class that was not as valuable to me was the discussion boards. Since it seems like forcing conversation, I feel like people just write the minimum word count to get their points. There was not much information that I will take with me in my career from the discussion boards. Even though team blogging is similar, it seemed more meaningful and better thought out than the discussions did. Overall, I have really enjoyed the class. Brandon Courtois Week 11.3

No comments:

Post a Comment